Voice Recognition Jobs – Voice recognition is a technique in computing technology by which specialized systems and software are designed to identify, authenticate and distinguish the voice of an individual speaker. Voice recognition judges the voice biometrics of an individual, such as the flow of their voice, the frequency and their original accent.
Thank you for your interest in applying for an at-home Voice Recognition Job with kittyjobs.com. We hire a full-time and part-time Voice Recognition freelancer who has excellent Voice Recognition skills and experience.
Voice Recognition Job is all about converting handwritten medical medicines into a digital format so that they can be made readable digitally by computers and other bio-medical machines.
The Digital format stands for both digital voice format (.mp3 file format) and rich textual format (.doc file format). So, you have to convert the handwritten work into two formats as instructed above.
What does voice recognition require?
For voice recognition Job, you must have a computer or laptop with a sound card and either a headset or a microphone. Other devices like smartphones have all of the required hardware built into the device.
Also, the software you use requires voice recognition support, or if you want to use voice recognition everywhere, then you require a program like Nuance Naturally Speaking to be installed.
If you are using Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10, you can also use the included Windows Speech Recognition program.
Examples of where you might have used voice recognition
- Google Voice – Google Voice is a service that provides you to ask and search questions on your tablet, computer, and phone.
- Automated phone systems – Many corporations today use phone systems that help direct the caller to the correct agency. If you have ever been asked something like “Press number 1 for support” and you say “One,” you used voice recognition.
- Digital assistant – Apple’s Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Echo use voice recognition to interact with digital assistants that help answer questions.
- Car Bluetooth – For cars with Handsfree phone pairing or Bluetooth, you can use voice recognition to make commands, such as “call my mummy” to make calls without taking your eyes off the road.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS :
- Minimum 16 years old or above
- Good internet knowledge and a solid knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Elementry typing skills within your expert industry
- A computer or laptop with up-to-date software
- Trustworthiness, reliability, and discretion
- Strong time administration and efficiency
- Professionalism in all communications
- Dependability and Steadiness with great flexibility
- Quick to learn and understand new concepts
- A fast and good internet connection
PAYMENTS & BENEFITS