A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
SEO Trainee, SEO Executive, SEO Analyst, SEO Strategist, SEO Specialist, SEO Consultant, SEO Technician these are the few job posts for SEO jobs from which you can opt any according to your skills.
There are several jobs you can find in the digital marketing world where you will be hired for the knowledge and skills you acquire. You can sharpen up your skills and knowledge along with the time.
So if you have a goal to built up your career in SEO or you are searching for an SEO job, make sure you attain the required skills and can work smoothly.
- A degree and a minimum of one to three years of web experience.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, programming language and blogging.
- Enthusiast to work and a good potentiality.
- About 18 years of age or above.
- A laptop or computer with updated software.
- Check for plagiarism
- Use an interactive web layout
- Use tools like Google Analytics and Webmaster to assess the growth
- Use the most searched keywords
- Post engaging blog posts
- Create backlinks
- Optimize the title, description, and keywords over time
So if you are expert or little knowledge about SEO like make backlinks, on-page SEO, off-page SEO and creating web 2.0 and many more then you can send your proposal to us and we will give you task depends on your skills and deadline.