Powerpoint Presentations Jobs – Professional Powerpoint presentations can be used in a number of settings, from board meetings to YouTube videos and from training to the employment interviews. However, creating a professional PowerPoint presentation with all the bells and whistles like backgrounds, animation, fonts and charts, can be very hard.
Hiring a freelancer with skills and experience in PowerPoint can save you time, money and effort by getting it right the first time and impressing your company, future boss and clients.
Powerpoint Work is all about designing and creating PowerPoint Slides for a given sound, text, images, and videos (if required). Required templates will be given with the assigned project. The work includes motion lengths and setting proper animations.
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION JOB TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
YOU MUST BE HAVING
- Minimum age of 16 years
- A personal computer or laptop with up-to-date software
- A reliable fast internet connection with 24×7 connectivity
- A possibility to be available for 2 to 3 hours for 5 days in a week
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS
YOU ARE A BEST CHOICE IF YOU HAVE
- Excellent command on internet-based applications
- Basic skills in typing with professional precision
- An ability to represent yourself before clients whenever needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently to provide good results
Competency / Skills:
- Artistic background and Innate creativity
- Expert knowledge of the latest PowerPoint version
- Experience with infographics (data visualization and data analysis)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (Illustrator, InDesign, Mainly Photoshop, DreamWeaver).
- Excellent understanding of corporate branding.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Time management and Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with requiring deadlines
- Skill to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management
- A strong desire to learn new software, skills and capabilities
Best Presentation Software knowledge:
- Google Slides for collaborating on presentations.
- FlowVella for displays and exhibits.
- Slidebean for AI-powered presentations.
- Keynote for beautiful templates.
- Visme for built-in assets to create presentations.
- Ludus for creative presentations.
PAYMENTS & BENEFITS