The following customer satisfaction Survey and employee feedback survey are not real. No data is really being collected. They are shown here only as examples of the types of questions that might be asked to elicit the views and attitudes of consumers and employees.
After applying for survey work and being a panellist, you will receive a survey invite link in your email. These links take you to the survey pages which will be very much like what you are seeing directly here under this paragraph.
Each such survey provides some amount of cash considerations with it and you get this money right after successful take in your panel account that can be purchased for a minimum threshold amount. The threshold price varies panel by panel.
Sample of a Survey
Customer Service Feedback
1. When using our company recently, were you pleased with the level of services you received?
2. Were you satisfied with how your problem was dealt with?
3. The attitude and general demeanour of the customer service employee were excellent:
4. Out of the following list of attributes, which do you feel the customer service employee possessed most?
5. Were there any areas (listed below) that annoyed or peeved you about the customer service employee’s behaviour?
6. My call was handled promptly and efficiently:
7. Which of the following statements most accurately describes your experience when you phoned? (please choose all that apply)
8. I found the customer service employee to be very well informed on the subject matter:
9. The customer service operator:
10. I felt the time that I needed to wait for my query to be answered was acceptable:
11. I was promptly and efficiently transferred to the correct person to handle my call:
12. Are you likely to change suppliers of you (product) in the next 12 months?