Offline Typing Jobs – A career in offline typing usually consists of computer typing jobs that provide you to fulfill your clients’ job orders without requiring to be actively connected to the internet during the working day.
If you are selected to complete an offline typing job, you will be given access to your client’s server which will enable you to download the project. You would then require to type the content into a digital document in offline mode and then upload the complete project to the client’s server again.
NATURE OF OFFLINE TYPING JOBS
There are lots of opportunities when it comes to offline typing jobs. Of these, the most popular demands you might see are image to text writing, eBook writing and the like. Normally, these jobs simply expect you to copy handwritten or image text and transform it into digital form. Other clients may require you to copy recordings, calls, and other related information.
RATES FOR OFFLINE TYPING JOBS
The rates for offline typing jobs vary per project. For one, you have the right to charge your clients depending on the type of project they wish for you to take. Rates in the industry normally based on the number of pages, words, or hours wanted from you. Usually, you can earn $3 to $5 per page typing.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 16 years old or above
- A can-do attitude and a proactive outlook
- Elementry typing skills within your expert industry
- A computer or laptop with up-to-date software
- Honesty, Reliability, and discretion
- Strong time administration and efficiency
- Professionalism in all languages.
- Fast typing speed
- Solid grasp of MS Office and other related programs.
- Steadiness and dependability with excellent flexibility
- Quick to learn and understand new concepts
- A fast and good internet connection
PAYMENTS & BENEFITS