- 1 Medical Courses After 12th Science
- 1.1 1) MBBS
- 1.2 2) BDS
- 1.3 3) B.SC. NURSING
- 1.4 4) B.PHARM. (BACHELOR OF PHARMACY)
- 1.5 5) PHARM D
- 1.6 6) BAMS
- 1.7 7) BHMS
- 1.8 8) BUMS
- 1.9 9) BPT (PHYSIOTHERAPY)
- 1.10 10) B.V.SC. & A.H.
- 1.11 11) BOT (BACHELOR OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY)
- 1.12 12) BASLP (BACHELOR OF AUDIOLOGY SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY)
- 1.13 13) Other B.SC. Courses
- 1.14 14 ) Paramedical Courses
- 1.15 15) Other Diploma Courses
Medical Courses After 12th Science – Now Here We are going to discuss which one is best Medical Courses After 12th Science. If You Completed 12th Science with PCB subjects and Now If You are finding best medical Courses Then Here below we are going to share the best Medical Courses After 12th Science. So Let’s Check out below for the full article.
What is the first thing comes to mind when speaking about medical classes? MBBS and BDS? That is it? Well, there are several more medical classes, which you’re entitled to pursue following 12th Science! Medical classes could be pursued by students who have finished 12th Science together with PCB subjects. PCB subjects collectively make the ‘Biology group’. Biology team is also popularly called ‘B’ group of Students.
If You are really interested about Medical and You want to know about Medical Courses After 12th Science Then Here we Share a list of best Medical Courses After 12th Science. You can get Full details about Medical Courses Which You can apply after 12th Science. You can also Choose MBBS or BDS but if You are doing something different then Here we share list of different more courses which You can get Medical Courses After 12th Science.
Besides MBBS and BDS, there also has quite a few medical classes. Some such classes include — nursing, Ayurveda, homeopathy, Unani, science classes (B.Sc.), teacher training classes, paramedical classes along with other diploma courses. So let’s check out below for more medical classes.
- Career Options after 12th Non-Medical
- Delhi university courses After 12th
- List of Paramedical Courses After 12th
- Courses After 12th Arts
- Best Courses After 12th Commerce
- Courses After 12th Biology
- Courses After 12th Commerce With Maths
- Courses after 12th Science
Medical Courses After 12th Science
- B.SC. NURSING
- B.PHARM. (BACHELOR OF PHARMACY)
- PHARM D
- BPT (PHYSIOTHERAPY)
- B.V.SC. & A.H.
- BOT (BACHELOR OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY)
- BASLP (BACHELOR OF AUDIOLOGY SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY)
- OTHER B.SC. COURSES
It’s most likely the most common medical course readily available in India. MBBS class is 5½ years long. The academic system is 4½ year. In the conclusion, there is a 1 year old long internship application.
BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery. To be a Dentist, an individual has to finish this educational program. This training course is 5 decades long (including internship).
3) B.SC. NURSING
This class can allow you to become a Registered Nurse (RN)! The class length is 3-4 decades. The academic program includes classroom lectures and technical training.
4) B.PHARM. (BACHELOR OF PHARMACY)
B.Pharm. The degree can allow you to become a certified chemist in India. The program duration is 4 decades. The course primarily focuses on topics like chemistry, pharmacy, mathematics and health care.
5) PHARM D
Pharm D and B.Pharm. Are two distinct classes! Pharm D class stands for Doctor of Pharmacy. It’s more complex than B.Pharm. course! The class length is 6 decades.
BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. Contrary to MBBS, this class focuses on theories of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic medicine. After finishing this program, an individual will make the title of Doctor (Ayurveda). The program is 5½ decades long.
BHMS stands for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. This subject aims at treating patients with homeopathic procedures and medication. After finishing this program, an individual will make the title of Doctor (Homeopathic). The Program is 5½ Decades long.
BUMS stands for Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery. This subject aims at treating patients utilizing the Unani system of recovery. The program is 5½ decades long.
9) BPT (PHYSIOTHERAPY)
BPT stands for Bachelor of Physiotherapy. This discipline uses exercises, massages, and movement of muscles to take care of patients that have suffered injuries from injuries or are recovering from surgeries. The program is 4½ decades long.
10) B.V.SC. & A.H.
This Program is popularly Called Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. This subject focuses on the usage of technology and Science to treat and prevent diseases occurring in creatures. The program is 5 decades long.
11) BOT (BACHELOR OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY)
BOT course Concentrates on Occupational Therapy. This subject is about utilizing training, exercises, helping devices, ecological adaptation and equipment to take care of patients experiencing physical, psychological, psychological and neurological constraints. The program is 4½ decades long.
12) BASLP (BACHELOR OF AUDIOLOGY SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY)
This Course concentrates on topics such as– audiology, hearing disorders, sensory systems and speech language therapy. The program is 5 decades long (including the internship).
13) Other B.SC. Courses
B.Sc. Nursing is the most popular science class among math students. Aside from nursing, there are a number of other relevant science classes offered in India. Some of them are:
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Science
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Radiology
- B.Sc. Bioinformatics
- B.Sc. Anthropology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Pathology
- B.Sc. Speech Therapy
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries Science)
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc. Genetics
- B.Sc. Health Science and Nutrition
- B.Sc. Sports Science
- B.Sc. Audiology
- B.Sc. Botany
14 ) Paramedical Courses
Paramedical classes are associated with the allied healthcare industry. Such classes deal with topics like medical laboratory technology, diagnosis engineering, radiology etc.. Here are a Few of the Top paramedical Classes Accessible India.
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. in X Ray Technology
- B.Sc. in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. in Medical Record Technology
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. in Speech Therapy
- BASLP Course
- B.Sc. in Audiology
- B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- B.Sc. in Optometry
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in X Ray Technology
- Diploma in Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS)
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Audiometry Technician
- Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- X-Ray/Radiology Assistant (or Technician)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Operation Theatre Assistant
- Nursing Care Assistant (Certificate)
- ECG Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- CT Scan Technician
- Dialysis Technician
- MRI Technician
15) Other Diploma Courses
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
- ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Dairy Technology
- Diploma in Yoga Education