Graphic Design Jobs – Thank you for your interest in applying for an at-home Graphic Design Jobs with kittyjobs.com. We hire full-time and part-time Graphic Designer who has excellent Graphic Design skills and experience.
We have all seen examples of excellent graphic design. Whether it’s a website, an app, an advertisement, or just a poster, a really good graphic design makes us pay attention to it.
Sometimes it’s even just to make us show our friends and family. But what about all the other graphic designs? You have probably already seen a lot of designs today. How many do you remember?
Graphic design is what divides successful businesses from the ones that mix into the background. If you daily update your Graphic designs, then you can stop your clients from neglecting your business, and get them to start paying attention.
Graphic design job relates to the online workers who has skill in photoshop and Corel -Draw kind of computer software. A brief introductory detail will be given to you and you have to work on it with the best of your knowledge and creativity so that it can be used for the proper purpose.
We deal in graphics for games, websites, apps, interior designs and online ad-plates. You will have to give us graphics in .swf, .wmf, .jpeg, .png, etc file formats.
GRAPHIC DESIGN JOB SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 16 years old or above
- Good internet knowledge and a solid knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Elementry typing skills within your professional industry
- A computer with up-to-date software
- Reliability, honesty and discretion
- Strong time administration and efficiency
- Professionalism in all communications
- dependability and Steadiness with excellent flexibility
- Quick to learn and understand new concepts
- A fast and good internet connection
GRAPHIC DESIGNER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- Attention to detail
- Acute vision
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Handles rejection
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interior design or industrial design, or similar experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience in graphic design
GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares work to be finished by collecting information and materials.
- Designs concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy about Size, type size, arrangement, and style, and similar beautiful concepts.
- Gets approval of concept by submitting rough layout for permission.
- Prepares completed copy and art by printing, operating typesetting, and related equipment; and buying from vendors.
- Makes final layout by marking and pasting up completed copy and art.
- Completes projects by ordering with outside agencies, printers, art services, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; attending design workshops; and participating in professional societies.
PAYMENTS & BENEFITS