Gogpayslip is an online electronic payslip portal designed for government employees in Ghana. The Government of Ghana electronic payslip offers varied advantages of the old hard copy payslips; both on the part of the staff, and the government. So here are the e payslip login details along with the steps that you have to follow for a new user.
Get gogpayslip your e payslip very easily and quickly so you can get it anywhere on mobile or computers through the use of the internet. Isn’t it handy, that you can receive on your fingertips just by entering your id and password?
The Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD) has introduced an Electronic Payslips for public servants on the mechanized payroll as part of measures to improve service delivery on the payroll. The E-Payslip system is to enable employees to view their payslips on mobile phones or computers or any device with internet connectivity.
FAQs for E-Payslip:
These are the few frequently arising questions in the mind of employees that have recently started working or going to initiate their work at Ghana. I have answers to all your questions. Go through the details carefully.
- What is Gog E-Payslip?
- What are the Gog E-Payslips Advantages?
- Does the content of the Gog E-Payslip differ from my current printed payslip?
- What does the Gog E-Payslip look like?
- How long will my Gog E-Payslip be available to view?
- Do I need to install any new software to access my Gog E-Payslip?
- Can I access my Gog E-Payslip at home?
- Can I print my Gog E-Payslip?
Why You Should Use GoGPayslip.com?
- GoG Payslip electronic payslip management system holds a pretty good variety of advantages if compared to the old hard copy payslips.
- The main benefits of this e payslip system involve security guaranteed, ability to view previous payslips, easy, faster, and improved access to the payment information, and more efficient service.
- The employees can find their important information about salary. You can see your e payslip information whether you’re at home or during working hours at your office or off on a holiday.
- Security: Users can be able to access the e-payslip with the restricted user ID and password.
- Allows to View History Payslips: You can view your payslip anytime whether it is the current or the previous ones.
- This website also facilitates you to check out the gross, deductions, and net payment before proceeding into the bank to withdraw your salary.
- Efficient Service
gogpayslip Ghana E-Payslip Online
You can access your payslip from anywhere either on your mobile phone or any computer with internet connection.
Visit the link and click here to move on the official login page:
Step 1: Enter your Employee Number
Step 2: Enter Password
Step 3: Type the code is shown
Step 4: Click Sign In Button
Register for E-Payslip
If you are a new user, register by clicking on REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP. You will need a first-time registration code, which can be obtained from your Head of Department. Please follow the instructions thereafter to log in for your e-payslip.
You are required to fill the following details.
Step 1: Enter employee number
Step 2: Confirm employee number
Step 3: Create your password
Step 4: Confirm password
Step 5: Enter the Registration code
A registration code is a one-time code that allows you to register to use this service.
Please contact your management unit head for your registration code.
Step 6: Enter mobile number
Step 7: Confirm mobile number
Step 8: Enter code shown
Step 9: Click Register Button
Forgot your Password ?:
Did you click forget your Password? link available on the login page.
Enter employee number and either your email address or mobile number used for registration.
A new password will be sent to either your email address or mobile phone upon validation.
More About gogpayslip
Registration onto the E-Payslip system can only be done using a code to be obtained from heads of department or management Units. CAGD has therefore issued these codes to responsible officers of the Institutions.
However, reports reaching CAGD suggests that unauthorized people have gained access to the codes and are selling the codes to staff who wish to register onto the system.
By this statement, the Controller & Accountant General wishes to state unequivocally that the REGISTRATION CODES ARE NOT FOR SALE and anyone demanding payment for issuing of the codes should be reported to the Head of Department or the nearest police station or to the Public Relations Office of the CAGD, Head office on telephone number 0303931501.
For more information on the E-Payslip system please visit the Controller and Accountant General’s Department’s website on www.cagd.gov.gh.
Once you have passed to login in the process, you can easily check the e payslip anytime anywhere. The information hereby has provided a complete guide for you to log in securely and get rid of a tedious process.
If you are still facing any problem login in or you have any other questions related to GoGPayslip, you are free to ask it in the comment box. If you have any suggestions for me or you want me to update any additional information; mention it in the comment box.