Microsoft Excel is one of the most famous, powerful, and easiest programs for managing information. Whether you require a simple Excel spreadsheet or a complex interactive database and to calculate statistical, engineering, and financial information, kittyjobs.com is giving you expert, professional freelancers to get your works done.
Do you have the experience and the skill to do Excel projects? kittyjobs.com gives you a lot of Excel projects with clients who want help with Excel data entry, PDF to Excel conversion, Excel macros, Excel V.B, Excel database, and Excel formulas.
You will be asked to do Excel projects, if you can do it, then start charging on Excel projects and get paid with an average of $50 per Excel project depending on the size and quality of your work.
CAREER OPTIONS THAT REQUIRE EXCEL SKILLS
Excel is a computer application used by a variety of experts to record and analyze data. There are many jobs where you could use Excel or other spreadsheet software, though not all positions need it.
Here you can find information about some Excel job options where you could be needed to use Excel.
|Job Title||Median Salary (2020)*||Job Growth (2018-2028)*|
|Administrative Assistant||$38,880 (for all secretaries and administrative assistants)||-7% (for all secretaries and administrative assistants)|
|Accountant or Auditor||$70,500||6%|
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST BE HAVING
- Minimum age of 16 years
- A personal computer or laptop with up-to-date software
- A reliable fast internet connection with 24×7 connectivity
- A possibility to be available for 2 to 3 hours for 5 days in a week
SKILL REQUIREMENTS YOU ARE A BEST CHOICE IF YOU HAVE
- Good command on internet-based software.
- Basic skills in typing with professional precision
- An ability to represent yourself before clients whenever wanted.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently to provide excellent results.
PAYMENTS & BENEFITS