ESS ABIMM is an ultimate doorway for the employees of ABI Mastermind. ABI MasterMind Employee Self Service leads the syndicates of ABI to manage the work assignments, ABI scheduling, managing account, payroll, and paycheck information, personalizing account information, contacting manager, sending and checking the personal messages, making the changes to your account at ESS.ABIMM.COM
All you need to do is to log in and log out respectively, and the system captures all your working hours, enabling you to receive your timely payments. ESS employee Log in to your account can also help you to view your available loan program, apply for overtime payment, review time sheet and much more.
The employee can simply log onto the system and choose from available options including:
- View and print their schedule
- Optionally view available shifts and self-schedule
- Update availability and availability exceptions
- Send a message to their scheduler
- Review their training and training requirements
- Enroll in available training classes
- Review detail of time worked for previous and/or current pay periods
- Review performance-based points and point detail notes
- View department-specific messages
- View employee specific messages
- View and print corporate PDF documents e.g. employee handbook, time off request, training outlines, etc.
- View and print employee specific PDF documents pay to detail, counseling/ commendation letters, certifications, etc.
ESS ABIMM: The Login Processtyle="text-align: justify;">It is designed to save your time dealing with your employee management that included the calculation of working hours, payments, etc. Your manager will provide you with all the necessary codes, including your User ID and PIN code and the Venue ID, which is a code used to identify any particular work location. Following are the steps needed to log into the system:
- Step 1: Access the Login Page ess.abimm.com
- Step 2: Enter Venue ID
- Step 3: Enter User ID and PIN
- Step 4: Extra Modules
ESS ABIMM Manager Mobility:pan style="font-family: Verdana, Geneva; color: #000000;">Manager mobility holds the authority to view staff activity, notes, and contact information from any mobile device. You don’t have to check on at a desk or in the office to see who Checked In, who is late, and who is a no-show.
- View an On-Premise report of department staff
- Remotely Check Out employees
- Contact employees
- Create notes about employees
- Approve employee times
ESS ABIMM Scheduling and Positioning:="text-align: justify;">The schedule can be adjustable and quick by using ESS ABIMM login service. Each and every departmental member has right to choose an excellent scheduling method for event and non-event personnel. The availabilities are entered online, training and licensing requirements are checked, and schedules will be created.
The system is so advanced that it can schedule hundreds and thousands of employee for an event or shift by department, availability, skill level, pay rate, position, and business work rule whether it is included for union and non-union or a combination of both. The managers can automatically print the schedules for a handout, emailing, or mailing.